Saturday, February 12, 2011

HALLO!

Ok, I felt like getting a blog. So I did....

I'll start by telling you a little about myself. I'm 13, and I'm an 8th grader. I'm in AP (advanced placement) Science and Math. I don't really like math. I love English, but Humanities isn't really a good program for actually learning stuff. I love to write. Like, I was born with a paper and pencil in my hand, writing. I also love to read. Like, ALOT.

My school has 6th, 7th, and 8th grade. Its a good school, for the most part. There aren't any cliques, and being on the football team doesn't make you any more or less popular. The lunch food is yummy, and the teachers are awesome. So, yeah, I think I have it good.

My favorite TV show is Supernatural, but I watch alot more anime than I do regular TV.

Hmm.... let's see... I play the flute, and very little piano...

I hate drama. ALOT. I avoid it at any costs. I hate what is does to people.

Sometimes I have random conversations with myself. Its a writer thing.

I love ANY kind of music. I grew up on country, but I like almost any kind!!

I live with my mom and grandma.

Umm... well, I think I am done telling you about myself. Its Saturday, so we'll see what tomorrow holds.

If you like Supernatural also, I'm writing a fanfic. You can check it out here: http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/18157490/delivery-from-the-devil-a-supernatural-fanfic

No comments:

Post a Comment