Monday, February 14, 2011

hmm...

It is Monday. I do not like Mondays.

Mondays do not like me either.

It's also Valentines Day. Or Singles Awareness Day.

S.A.D......

Bleh.... It should be warm again this week (I live in El Paso, and its usually warm... but the past two weeks its been below freezing!) But that means we will go back to a regular P.E. schedule, which I don't want.

In addition to Quizilla (Which I think I posted the link to in my previous post), I also have a DeviantArt. I discovered Photoshop a while back, and I have become addicted :)

It a lot of fun.

http://thexfallenxones.deviantart.com/

Yeah... well, I'll probably post after school also, but I'm bored and tired and ready to go to school. It's 6:44. I don't go to school until about... 7:20...

-_-

So, I had to do an essay for my English class. I have it all typed up and pretty, and am turning it in today. The topic was:

Knowledge is Power and Having knowledge deems you more civilized than those who don't.

What are your thoughts?

Ok, well, until next time (Which will probably be after school....) GOOD BYE :D

No comments:

Post a Comment