Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Lalalala

Meh.... I really should be updating my Quizilla and/or DeviantArt..... Oh well. Yay for procrastination!!....

I am currently rocking out to AC/DC :)

Hmm... well, I don't really have much to talk about... Other than one thing today (which has a huge backstory, and I'm not gonna bother to explain it), it was pretty uneventful. We did take the Mock TAKS (Texas Assessment of Knowledge and Skills) Test, math, and ir was easy! And once we all finished, we were playing ninja with my SS teacher :) It was FUUUN....

And i got to miss math and PE classes... so thats cool too.... (HAHA AWSOME I DONT LIKE THOSE CLASSES)

Anyway, I must to go, because those are my people and they are calling me and I must go to my people.....

HAHA RANDOM MOVIE QUOTES FTW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment